- ASTON UNIVERSITY
- AGENCIA ESTATAL CONSEJO SUPERIOR DEINVESTIGACIONES CIENTIFICAS
- COMMUNAUTE D' UNIVERSITES ET ETABLISSEMENTS UNIVERSITE BOURGOGNE - FRANCHE - COMTE
- IBM RESEARCH GMBH
- INTERUNIVERSITAIR MICRO-ELECTRONICA CENTRUM
- LIGHT ON
- UNIVERSITE LIBRE DE BRUXELLES
- VLC PHOTONICS SOCIEDAD LIMITADA
- RIJKSUNIVERSITEIT GRONINGEN
- Wanted: new information technologies to support explosive data-driven transformation of the economy and public and government activities. While there is no silver bullet when it comes to economic development, digital-driven competitiveness will play a big role in this. Europe’s future growth hinges on the development and implementation of these new technologies. The EU-funded POST-DIGITAL project will strengthen Europe’s competitiveness in the digital age. It is an interdisciplinary training network for 15 early-stage researchers comprising internationally leading teams from academia, research centres and industry. The researchers will work in interdisciplinary fields of emerging disruptive neuromorphic computational technologies and their applications. The project will empower a new generation of scientific and industrial leaders to take the lead and move beyond traditional digital methods.
- Providing training in reservoir computing, especially for telecom applications.
Project Web site: https://postdigital.astonphotonics.uk/